These Terms and Conditions(hereinafter referred to as the “Terms””) / This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is entered between you, as a user of the website www.ekaa.co.in, (hereinafter referred to as “you and/or user”) and EKAA – Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapy Foundation(hereinafter referred to as “Ekaa”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 of India, having its corporate office at Mumbai, thought their website (www.ekaa.co.in) and/or the services provided by EKAA via their website.
(Hereinafter for brevity sake both services and website www.ekaa.co.in together referred to as the ‘website’)
1. By using or accessing the website and/or the services affiliated with /offered on our website, or by agreeing to these terms where the option is made available to you, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions without modification by you. If you do not agree, you may not use the services. Ekaa may, at any time, modify these Terms/this Agreement without prior notice and your continued use of this website shall be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
2. The Contents of the web Site, such as text, graphics, images and other material contained on the website are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any question you may have regarding a medical condition.
3. The Ekaa website and the content provided therein are provided on an "as is" basis. Ekaa and its Teachers/therapists, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and non-infringement of third parties’ right. Ekaa makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the Ekaa website.
4. Neither Ekaa nor any Teacher/therapist shall be obliged to provide any services otherwise than in compliance with applicable laws.
5. Any advice provided by any Teacher/therapistshall depend solely on the accuracy of the information provided by you.
6. The views and suggestions expressed by Teacher/therapistin the course of providing the therapies shall in no manner be construed as an endorsement by Ekaa of any such advice and views and Ekaa shall not be responsible in any manner for any such advice.
7. Neither Ekaa nor any Teacher/therapistshall assume any liability or responsibility for any claims, damages, consequences and/or orders of any statutory bodies or consumer forums not arising from any default or negligence on the part of Ekaa or the relevant Teacher/therapist, as the case may be.
8. While using the Ekaa website, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and prerogative of Ekaa. Accordingly, Ekaa assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the website.
9. In no event shall Ekaa, its agents, its Teacher/therapist,its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Ekaa website be liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, resulting from the use of or inability to use the Ekaa website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other applicable law. Ekaa is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the website.
10. Further, Ekaa shall not be held liable for any loss or damage if the website is inaccessible due to technical failures of any kind, including any source code malfunction, website hacking or any other related issue.
11. Ekaa reserves the right to revise their charges at any time.
12. You represent and warrant that :
a. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of our website and its services.
b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password.
c. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
13. ADVERTISEMENTSAND THIRD PARTY LINKS
15. GOVERNINGLAWANDJURISDICTION: This Agreement is governed by and is to be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Any suit, action or proceeding seeking to enforce any provisions of, or based on any matter arising out of or in connection with, this Agreement or the Transactions may be brought in a court sitting in Mumbai, India, and each of the Parties hereby consents to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
16. ARBITRATION: In case of any dispute or difference arising out of or connected with or relating to this Agreement the same shall be referred to arbitration under Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The arbitration shall be decided and appointed by Ekaa at its sole discretion. The venue of Arbitration will be Mumbai.
17. COMPLAINTS: Members are advised to address their complaints, if any, to our representatives. They are there to help you out. However, if you are not satisfied, you may write to Ekaa at our corporate office address or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hypnosis has fascinated psychologists and medical professionals for over a century and has been subject to a great deal of rigorous testing and research.